Friday, December 14, 2012

Transferation! Blogger to Weebly!

Hey everyone!
It's kinda belated but I have started up a new blog on a different host-site called Weebly. I'm also having an ongoing web-series called Remember the Name. I'll still post on that site but I'm refering you all to that site right now.
Mira Stone - A Work In Progress!
I also might be gaining a domain soon, so I'll also post on this blog one last time to add the new web address to here. Please take a look at my new series!
Ja Ne,
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira Stone writes under a pen name. If you know her real name, please respect her wishes to keep it private [non compliance to this wish would be considered evil territory -- see below].

Please keep it nice. Positive criticism is welcome...no, needed. But if you stray into evil territory you will be promptly deleted. ^_^ Have a nice day!