Thursday, June 21, 2012

Of Ramen and Naruto

I have a confession to make. I have a love affair with Ramen. I love it so much that if my mom would let me, I'd probably eat all my meals with Ramen in it. But the problem is that we only have Instant Ramen which is really bad for you since it is chock full of preservatives and other things that I really don't want to think about since then I probably wouldn't want to eat it ever again. And I really want to try homemade, Japanese styled Ramen! I mean, is a Ramen stand somewhere in the city too much to ask? I mean, Noodles and Co. is a noodle shop so they logically should have at least one version of Ramen in there! But nooooo, there's only curry (My mom adores their Coconut Curry.) for the Asian section. There's more to Asian noodles than just some curry! (and sorry if I offend anyone who really loves curry...) Yeah. Now what's a Ramanite like me to do when a Ramen craving hits? Well beg for some Instant Ramen, but it would be so awesome to have some actual restaurant quality Ramen...I think I have half a mind to open my own Ramen stand when I grow up! lol. Someone's gotta do it. But all of this talk of Ramen has gotten me thinking of an anime which has got me hooked onto my Ramen addiction again.

Naruto.

The story of a boy who just doesn't know when to quit and stay down when the world throws something harsh and painful in his way.

 Well, I really don't have anything else to say so, Ja Ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira Stone writes under a pen name. If you know her real name, please respect her wishes to keep it private [non compliance to this wish would be considered evil territory -- see below].

Please keep it nice. Positive criticism is welcome...no, needed. But if you stray into evil territory you will be promptly deleted. ^_^ Have a nice day!