Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Little Favor...

Okay, I've looked at my stats and I KNOW there are people out there looking at this. So I'm going to ask a request from you people!

Comment! I need you the people who will be possibly reading this to comment! Fledgeling authors such as myself need comments here! (And if you know me in real life, this post is especially for you!) It get's kinda annoying to not have anyone actually putting their two cents in.

For example, you could put your written writing prompt in the comments or your idea from it.
Or if you have suggestions or tips from the more experienced of you, well SHARE them!
Seriously, it would make my life a little more enjoyable to actually have comments! :D

Feedback is your friend. Especially mine since it nourishes my two Muses, Mira-hime and Indi-kun. So please do and I will be one happy writer.

 :D

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog btw! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! Even though it's hard for me to access a computer to read your blog, but whenever I do get to used the computer, I read this blog! This is a blog that I'd probably still return to even when I'm older! Keep up the good work, Mira!

    ReplyDelete

Mira Stone writes under a pen name. If you know her real name, please respect her wishes to keep it private [non compliance to this wish would be considered evil territory -- see below].

Please keep it nice. Positive criticism is welcome...no, needed. But if you stray into evil territory you will be promptly deleted. ^_^ Have a nice day!