Saturday, June 16, 2012

Finishing My Novel in 30 Days! Days 9 - 18

I have been ashamed to admit that my brain has not been working as hard as it should have! I've been reading instead of writing! But, well that's going to change from now on!

Yesterday me and two of my other writer buddies were brainstorming and that got my Creative Juices flowing! My Writing Muse and my Artisitic Muse are fired up to help conduct OSC chapter energy into my brain and my actual writing!

YOSH! 

You guys just wait, I'll finish my novel in no time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the output from your high gear creativity. However, don't give up on reading. It can be a source to fill your creative well so it doesn't go dry. Seek balance between reading and writing time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading more than writing is what I was trying to say. I love reading and I've been plowing through several books from the library.

    ReplyDelete

Mira Stone writes under a pen name. If you know her real name, please respect her wishes to keep it private [non compliance to this wish would be considered evil territory -- see below].

Please keep it nice. Positive criticism is welcome...no, needed. But if you stray into evil territory you will be promptly deleted. ^_^ Have a nice day!