Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Finishing my novel in 30 Days! Days 1-8

Okay, so on the 29th of May, I decided to try and shoot for completing the first draft of OF SECOND CHANCES in thirty days, which would end up being the 28th of June. Well, during the time period from the 29th to the sixth of June, I have completed the second arc: The Syndicate, where in the final chapters, my main character Conan get's his world tipped from sideways to upside down. I am now on the second chapter of the third arc: Requiem, where things just get crazier for Conan and his companions. So, I'll keep you posted on how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira Stone writes under a pen name. If you know her real name, please respect her wishes to keep it private [non compliance to this wish would be considered evil territory -- see below].

Please keep it nice. Positive criticism is welcome...no, needed. But if you stray into evil territory you will be promptly deleted. ^_^ Have a nice day!