Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Music, Is It Inspiration? Depends.

Music. I listen to it all the time. Even when I'm writing. Now some people don't like it and find it distracting.
I tend to listen to soundtracks and scores though if I'm concentrating on the individual Character I will listen to a song that has words to it when it fits the character's

a)  mood or 
b) situation.

I love how a score can have so much emotion in that little piece (or big one if they're like that). It can be heart wrenchingly sad or totally adventurous and action packed.

But sometimes, it can end up being a really big distraction. What do you think? Does Music distract or help you concentrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira Stone writes under a pen name. If you know her real name, please respect her wishes to keep it private [non compliance to this wish would be considered evil territory -- see below].

Please keep it nice. Positive criticism is welcome...no, needed. But if you stray into evil territory you will be promptly deleted. ^_^ Have a nice day!