Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Get Yer Game On!

Yahoooo!

*does a little happy dance*

I've just redone Alaina's character to fit what happened to her!  :D  She's more independent now.

Now all the characters are just jumping to start working again! (They had pulled strike when Alaina's character didn't jive. Not that I don't blame them.) So it's kinda funny that just one change could make my characters want to work again!

I think Jin'Ae was the one who fixed the door and broke the wall they had built up to say they weren't doing anything until I fixed Alaina... ^_^;

Well, I'm working on it now. So before I get so sidetracked I'll give you a writing prompt:

You're writing your story and your characters pull a strike in your head. Write the characters deciding how to go about the strike and then the confrontation between you and them. 

*blinks*

Why are you still here?

Go write people, you won't get any better if you just read things on the computer all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira Stone writes under a pen name. If you know her real name, please respect her wishes to keep it private [non compliance to this wish would be considered evil territory -- see below].

Please keep it nice. Positive criticism is welcome...no, needed. But if you stray into evil territory you will be promptly deleted. ^_^ Have a nice day!